Get inspired to create for your dolls with the latest issue of iCreate for Dolls Magazine!
Each full-color issue includes a Q&A-style interview with someone just like YOU who creates for dolls PLUS projects with full-size pattern pieces, printables, resources, special offers and more!
IN THIS ISSUE:
Theme: Winter Games
• Creator Spotlight: Tanja Read of Read Creations
• iBuild for Dolls: Hit the slopes with a quick and easy CPVC doll sled project by Kristin Rutten of Matilda Jo Originals.
• iSew for Dolls: Create a custom skating, dance or gymnastics uniform using a leotard and skirt pattern by Kristin Rutten of Matilda Jo Originals.
• Gotta Have It!: More patterns from the iCreate Marketplace designed to help you create doll-sized winter fun!
• Kids’ Corner: Your doll will be prepared for whatever winter fun comes her way in an easy to sew knit hat designed by Tanja Read of Read Creations.
• Mind Your Own Craft Business: Plan for a profitable year for your creative business with our printable product & promotion planning worksheet!
• Mini Magazine: Make your doll her own mini version of iCreate for Dolls Magazine.
• Special Offers from Read Creations, Matilda’s Closet and AptOne8!
Pages: 36 (PDF); 42 (Print-blank pages added for pattern page backs)
PDF File Size: 7.4 MB
Available in both printable PDF and soft-cover book formats …
Printable PDFs are available for instant download as soon as your payment clears. No physical product is shipped. Your download will always be available in your iCreate for Dolls member account for future use.
All print copies are professionally printed full-color, soft-cover books. Shipping is via USPS First Class Mail.
This product is a single issue of iCreate for Dolls Magazine. The most recent issue is also available via subscription by signing up as a premium iCreate member. Membership plans start at $5.95/month. Click here for more membership information.