Get inspired to create for your dolls with the latest issue of iCreate for Dolls Magazine!
Each full-color issue includes a Q&A-style interview with someone just like YOU who creates for dolls PLUS projects with full-size pattern pieces, printables, resources, special offers and more!
IN THIS ISSUE:
Theme: Reach For the Stars
• Creator Spotlight: Sarah Reilly of Geek Chic Doll Designs
• iBuild for Dolls: Set the stage for hours of scientific exploration with our free-standing CPVC Stargazer Science Lab by Kristin Rutten of Matilda Jo Originals.
• iCraft for Dolls: Inspire yourself and your doll to reach for the stars every day with a piece of original artwork designed by Sarah Reilly of Geek Chic Doll Designs!
• iSew for Dolls: Explore the world of science in style with our doll-sized Trendy Lab Coat pattern by Kristin Rutten of Matilda Jo Originals.
• Gotta Have It!: Looking for toys and accessories that encourage an interest in the STEM fields? Get started here with a few of our faves …
• Kids’ Corner: Dream big, then capture your dreams on a Vision Board to help make them come true!
• Let’s Review: Wondering how a 3D printer could fit into your doll crafting? Find out how it’s working for Tanja Read of Read Creations.
• Mind Your Own Craft Business: Sewing and selling products that will be used by children? Get help understanding the regulations involved from Sarah Reilly of Geek Chic Doll Designs.
• Mini Magazine: Make your doll her own mini version of iCreate for Dolls Magazine.
• Special Offers from Geek Chic Doll Designs, Read Creations and Matilda Jo Originals!
Pages: 50 (PDF); 57 (Print-blank pages added for pattern page backs)
PDF File Size: 9 MB
Available in both printable PDF and soft-cover book formats …
Printable PDFs are available for instant download as soon as your payment clears. No physical product is shipped. Your download will always be available in your iCreate for Dolls member account for future use.
All print copies are professionally printed full-color, soft-cover books. Shipping is via USPS First Class Mail.
This product is a single issue of iCreate for Dolls Magazine. The most recent issue is also available via subscription by signing up as a premium iCreate member. Membership plans start at $5.95/month. Click here for more membership information.