Get inspired to create for your dolls with the latest issue of iCreate for Dolls Magazine!
Each full-color issue includes a Q&A-style interview with someone just like YOU who creates for dolls PLUS projects with full-size pattern pieces, printables, resources, special offers and more!
IN THIS ISSUE:
Theme: Makin’ a Splash!
• Creator Spotlight: Brandy Boyd of Brandy’s Happy Home
• iCraft for Dolls: Make a doll-sized photo booth for your big splash with three easy projects designed by Brandy Boyd of Brandy’s Happy Home… full-color printables included!
• iSew for Dolls: Your dolls will be ready to make a splash in this quick & easy beach cover-up by Kristin Rutten of Matilda Jo Originals.
• iCraft for Dolls: Create doll-sized party treats from polymer clay with this project by Tanja Read of Read Creations!
• Gotta Have It!: Find out about additional projects and patterns designed to help you make a splash …
• Collective Wisdom: Get inspired to plan a doll-related party with this fun idea shared by a member of the iCreate Community!
• Kids’ Corner: Make your own doll-sized goodie boxes with this project by Kristin Rutten of Matilda Jo Originals.
• Mini Magazine: Make your doll her own mini version of iCreate for Dolls Magazine.
• Special Offers from Read Creations, Matilda Jo Originals and iCreate for Dolls!
Pages: 32 (PDF); 42 (Print-blank pages added for pattern page backs)
PDF File Size: 6.8 MB
Available in both printable PDF and soft-cover book formats …
Printable PDFs are available for instant download as soon as your payment clears. No physical product is shipped. Your download will always be available in your iCreate for Dolls member account for future use.
All print copies are professionally printed full-color, soft-cover books. Shipping is via USPS First Class Mail.
This product is a single issue of iCreate for Dolls Magazine. The current issue is also available via subscription by signing up as a premium iCreate member. Membership plans start at $5.95/month. Click here for more membership information.