Get inspired to create for your dolls with the latest issue of iCreate Monthly … our very own monthly magazine!
Each full-color issue includes a Q&A-style interview with someone just like YOU who creates for dolls PLUS projects with full-size pattern pieces, printables, resources, special offers and more!
IN THIS ISSUE:
Theme: Fun & Games
• Creator Spotlight: Kristin Rutten of Matilda Jo Originals & iCreate for Dolls
• iBuild for Dolls: Build a doll-sized soccer or hockey goal from PVC pipe.
• Kids’ Corner: Make a ladder toss game for dolls.
• Gotta Have It!: Recommended tools & supplies for building doll furniture with PVC.
• iCraft for Dolls: Make a doll-sized version of a favorite family board game, complete with game box.
• iCreate Challenge: Our monthly opportunity to share your creations and have the chance to win a prize!
• Monthly Mini: Make your doll her own mini version of iCreate Monthly.
• Mind Your Own Craft Business: Keep track of all those creative tasks with your own custom note pad.
• Special Offers from Matilda Jo Originals, KeLibu Design & Adollable By Rita!
Pages: 38 (PDF); 48 (Print-blank pages added for pattern page backs)
PDF File Size: 6 MB
Available in both printable PDF and soft-cover book formats …
Printable PDFs are available for instant download as soon as your payment clears. No physical product is shipped. Your download will always be available in your iCreate for Dolls member account for future use.
All print copies are professionally printed full-color, soft-cover books. Shipping is via USPS First Class Mail.
This product is a single issue of iCreate for Dolls Magazine. The most recent issue is also available via subscription by signing up as a premium iCreate member. Membership plans start at $5.95/month. Click here for more membership information.