Get inspired to create for your dolls with the latest issue of iCreate Monthly … our very own monthly magazine!
Each full-color issue includes a Q&A-style interview with someone just like YOU who creates for dolls PLUS projects with full-size pattern pieces, printables, resources, special offers and more!
IN THIS ISSUE:
Theme: The Best Gifts Come in Small Packages
• Creator Spotlight: Liese Brouwer of Doll Tag Clothing
• iCraft for Dolls: Count down the days until your next holiday or special event with a customizable project designed by Kristin Rutten of Matilda Jo Originals.
• iSew for Dolls: Whip up a basic doll t-shirt for use as a party favor or gift with this project from Kristin Rutten of Matilda Jo Originals.
• Gotta Have It!: Tools you’ll want to add to your holiday wishlist.
• Collective Wisdom: Renew your spirit of gift-giving with “best doll gift” stories shared by members of the iCreate for Dolls Community.
• Kids’ Corner: Two fun ways to wrap up a gift for your favorite doll, best friend or special teacher!
• iCreate Challenge: Our monthly opportunity to share your creations and have the chance to win a prize!
• Monthly Mini: Make your doll her own mini version of iCreate Monthly.
• Special Offers from Doll Tag Clothing, Matilda Jo Originals and iCreate Monthly!
Pages: 37 (PDF); 45 (Print-blank pages added for pattern page backs)
PDF File Size: 8 MB
Available in both printable PDF and soft-cover book formats …
Printable PDFs are available for instant download as soon as your payment clears. No physical product is shipped. Your download will always be available in your iCreate for Dolls member account for future use.
All print copies are professionally printed full-color, soft-cover books. Shipping is via USPS First Class Mail.
This product is a single issue of iCreate for Dolls Magazine. The most recent issue is also available via subscription by signing up as a premium iCreate member. Membership plans start at $5.95/month. Click here for more membership information.