Get inspired to create for your dolls with the latest issue of iCreate Monthly … our very own monthly magazine!
Each full-color issue includes a Q&A-style interview with someone just like YOU who creates for dolls PLUS projects with full-size pattern pieces, printables, resources, special offers and more!
IN THIS ISSUE:
Theme: Picture Perfect
• Creator Spotlight: Julie Holmansky of Up Owl Night Crafting
• iBuild for Dolls: Construct a simple PVC frame to support your doll photography backdrops with a project designed by Tanja Read of Read Creations.
• Gotta Have It!: Tools to help you create more realistic, professional quality doll photos.
• Mind Your Own Craft Business: Improve your product photos with a few simple steps shared by Erin Hentzel of Avery Lane.
• Collective Wisdom: Get inspired to find (or create!) the perfect props with fave photos shared by members of the iCreate for Dolls Community.
• Let’s Review: Explore a different approach to finding the perfect background for your doll photos with Kristin Rutten of iCreate for Dolls and Matilda Jo Originals.
• Kids’ Corner: Make a no-sew purse with this kid-friendly project from Tanja Read of Read Creations.
• iCreate Challenge: Our monthly opportunity to share your creations and have the chance to win a prize!
• Monthly Mini: Make your doll her own mini version of iCreate Monthly.
• Special Offers from Up Owl Night Crafting, KeLibu and iCreate Monthly!
Pages: 26 (PDF); 30 (Print-blank pages added for pattern page backs)
PDF File Size: 5.2 MB
Available in both printable PDF and soft-cover book formats …
Printable PDFs are available for instant download as soon as your payment clears. No physical product is shipped. Your download will always be available in your iCreate for Dolls member account for future use.
All print copies are professionally printed full-color, soft-cover books. Shipping is via USPS First Class Mail. PRINT COPIES CURRENTLY SCHEDULED TO SHIP AROUND JANUARY 22, 2018 (as of 1/4/18)
This product is a single issue of iCreate for Dolls Magazine. The most recent issue is also available via subscription by signing up as a premium iCreate member. Membership plans start at $5.95/month. Click here for more membership information.