Reply To: Question of the Week: What are your hopes, dreams and plans for 2018?

Welcome! Forums Let’s Chat! General Conversation Question of the Week: What are your hopes, dreams and plans for 2018? Reply To: Question of the Week: What are your hopes, dreams and plans for 2018?

My hopes and dreams for 2018 is first and foremost my health.The insurance approval has been put in for my weight loss surgery so hopefully that will happen no later than February. After a certain amount of weight is lost, I can get my knee replaced. And also with the weight loss will hopefully come a decrease in pain from my fibromyalgia and disc degeneration! I want to put in a big garden and I know I can’t with the shape I am in. I also want to do a LOT more sewing, but with the pain in my back I can’t stand for very long at a time to pin on and cut out. Luckily I can do the doll clothes sitting down. The one thing I would like to acquire is a Cricut so that I can do vinyl iron ons! Please pray that these procedures go well and I can get my health back! Have a Happy and Blessed New Year Everyone!!

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. (Clicking "Accept" will remove this message for one year.) Read More

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below, then you are consenting to this practice.

Read our Privacy Policy here.

Close