12-Piece, OOAK Colonial Day Gown and Accessories
This listing is for a hand-made, OOAK 12-piece Colonial day dress and accessories, perfect for Felicity, Elizabeth, or any 18″ doll. The ensemble includes the following: Gown, fichu, pinner apron, round-eared cap, wide-brimmed straw hat, petticoat, chemise, purse, handkerchief, coins, necklace, and shoes.
- The gown is berry red/rose cotton with tiny rosebuds and stripes. The bodice and sleeves feature contrast ruching, a contrast ruffled collar, and contrast sleeve ruffles edged with white lace. The front bodice features fichu bands, and the back bodice fastens with tiny white shank buttons and silk thread button loops. The bodice is lined. The skirt is gathered at the waist, and has Hong Kong seam finishes.
- The fichu is made from white cotton edged with delicate white lace. When worn around the neck, the front fichu tails tuck inside the loops (bands) on the front of the bodice, or can be work tucked inside the neckline of the gown. The fichu creates a point at the center back bodice.
- The pinner apron is made of crisp white cotton, and ties at the back. The bib to the apron pins to the bodice with tiny straight pins (included).
- The round-eared cap is made of white cotton, and features a front ruffle trimmed with lace, and an elastic band in the back to accommodate your doll’s hairstyle.
- The hat is a wide-brimmed, shallow-crowned straw hat trimmed with long, dark berry-red satin ribbon ties, tiny braid, and ribbon flowers. The hat is worn over the round-eared cap, and ties at the back of the head.
- The underpinnings include a chemise and petticoat. The chemise is made from white cotton, and has gussets under the sleeves, a ribbon-gathered neckline, and cuffs with ribbon ties. It is knee-length, and is to be worn under the petticoat.
- The petticoat is made from a red and cream floral cotton, and ties at the front and back with twill ribbons.
- The dainty drawstring purse is made of liseré in a multi-color stripe with flowers and a silky berry-red drawstring. It is lined in a silky mauve fabric.
- The petite lace-trimmed handkerchief is made of white cotton, and fits inside the purse.
- Three tiny silver coins are also included, and fit inside the purse.
- The necklace is a two-string choker of almond-colored pearlized beads. The necklace is adjustable, and fastens in the back with a silver clasp.
- The matching shoes are black faux-leather slippers with ribbon flowers on the toes. The insole is liseré, which matches the purse.
All clothing items are hand-made by me in a smoke-free and pet-free environment. The following patterns were used: Thimbles and Acorns 18th Century Underpinnings, Keepers Dolly Duds Designs Colonial Day Dress, and Pleasant Company’s Felicity’s Pretty Clothes.
Specification: 12-Piece, OOAK Colonial Day Gown and Accessories