Print your own doll sized Terrarium on your 3D Printer. This pattern is so versatile and with different backgrounds and decorations it will look completely different each time. Turn it into an Aquarium or Greenhouse. Some decorating ideas are included in the directions. There are 6 different bonus backgrounds included. A plant pot, a watering dish and a plant stand is also included and can be printed as many times as needed.
If you are really adventures, then add some LED lighting. Simple lighting instructions are also included.
The Terrarium’s overall dimensions are 3½” x 3½” x 4½”
This 3D Printing pattern is designed to fit 14-inch to 18-inch dolls such as American Girl® Doll, WellieWishers™ and Hearts For Hearts®.
Recommended Filament: 1+ colors of filament (Terrarium printed parts weigh around 79g in total depending on your print settings)
• 3D printer
• Filament of your choice of color (one or more colors)
• Slicing software e.g. Ultimaker Cura or Repetier-Host
• Clear Acrylic or Polycarbonate sheet min 6″ x 8″ x 1/32″ sometimes also called 6″ x 8″ x 0.03 Cut into (4) 3″ x 4″ pieces with strong scissors (found on Amazon or HobbyLobby)
• Sandpaper for sanding printed parts (optional)
For optional LED Lighting
• 3V button battery with a max diameter of 17mm, e.g. CR1620
• (1) LED (red or white)
• Resistor, depending on your LED (not necessarily needed for white LED)
• Light gauge wire
• Mini push button switch (about 6mm)
• Solder iron and solder
Skill Level: Confident Beginner
What You Get: One zip file containing one 14-page PDF file with printing and assembly instructions and 7 STL files containing the models for your 3D Terrarium and slicing software is required to view and print the files (example: Adobe Reader or Preview for MAC and Cura or Repetier as slicing software). The download link is received immediately after the transaction is complete. Print copies are NOT available.
Specification: 3D Terrarium / Aquarium / Greenhouse