A trendy hat for your 18 inch doll with a fun and active look. This hat has a hole in the top for her ponytail to go through.
Love knitted cables? This hat is the perfect accessory to match any cable sweater. It has two rows of cables around the edge and was originally designed to match the Cable Shrug pattern.
The hat is knitted is knitted in a long strip with short rows. It has a seam at the back that you need to sew closed when complete. This hat knits up surprisingly quickly.
For Doll Size: 18 inch tall dolls with a head circumference of 11 to 13 inches
Also fits Disney Animator Dolls
Skill Level: For advanced beginners with basic skills
Sport Weight – 4 Ply
• Knit Picks Special reserve Stroll Brights (50 gr) – Razzelberry
• Elle Family 4 ply (100 gr) – Pale Rose, Cherry Red
You Will Need:
• 1 ball yarn
• Needles – Size 3.25mm (3 US or 10 UK/Canadian), Straight needles
• Row counter
• Cable needle or small double sided needle
* Bundle – This pattern + 14 to 14.5 inch doll size – sold separately as a bundle
* 14 inch Doll Version of this pattern also available
Specification: Cable Ponytail Hat for 18 inch Dolls
Liese Brouwer is the designer behind Doll Tag Clothing. She is also the creator of South African Girl Doll and Doll Play South Africa.
Liese was born and raised in South Africa and has been sewing, knitting and crocheting from a very young age. She was taught by her mom and grandmother. Sewing is at the heart of the family. To this day they are the creators of Hatched in Africa embroidery designs.
Liese lives in South African with her husband, two sons and a daughter!