You can create an adorable cable shrug style sweater with this fun knitting PDF pattern! This is a wonderful sweater to wear in the Summer or Fall. wear over your favourite t-shirt to jazz it up or even a dress. The shrug flairs open over the waist to give that “layered” look!
This is a quick to knit project for your smaller dolls.
Doll Size: 14 to 14.5 inch dolls such as Hearts for Hearts® and WellieWishers™
You Will Need:
• Sport Weight – 4 Ply
• Size 3.25 mm (3 USA) knitting needles
• 3 Buttons
• Knit Picks Special reserve Stroll Brights (50 gr)
• Phildar Lambswool (50 gr)
• Elle Family 4 ply (100 gr)
• Knit Picks Felici Sock Yarn (or Felici Self Striping Sock Yarn)
• Elle Family Knit – 4 Ply (Shell Pink)
• Plymouth yarn company Bamtastic
Specification: Cable Shrug for 14 to 14.5 inch Dolls
Liese Brouwer is the designer behind Doll Tag Clothing. She is also the creator of South African Girl Doll and Doll Play South Africa.
Liese was born and raised in South Africa and has been sewing, knitting and crocheting from a very young age. She was taught by her mom and grandmother. Sewing is at the heart of the family. To this day they are the creators of Hatched in Africa embroidery designs.
Liese lives in South African with her husband, two sons and a daughter!