Dressing your 18 inch doll as a flower fairy is so simple and fun with these designs. Embroider a fairy corset, flower hat and wings on your embroidery machine. These fun accessories can be worn over your favorite outfit, transforming her into a fairy!
* Items completed in the hoop
* Corset: 2 Options – Constructed and completed in the hoop – 3 Hoopings
* Corset has hook-and-loop closure
* Fairy Hat: 3 Options – Flower Petals, Flower or Leaves
* Hats constructed and completed in the hoop – 2 Hoopings
* Fairy Wings: 1 Option – Constructed, elastic added and completed in the hoop – 2 Hoopings
Specification: Fairy Dress Up Machine Embroidery
Liese Brouwer is the designer behind Doll Tag Clothing. She is also the creator of South African Girl Doll and Doll Play South Africa.
Liese was born and raised in South Africa and has been sewing, knitting and crocheting from a very young age. She was taught by her mom and grandmother. Sewing is at the heart of the family. To this day they are the creators of Hatched in Africa embroidery designs.
Liese lives in South African with her husband, two sons and a daughter!