Get your doll ready for summer with these sandals for your 18 inch doll. Designed to fit American Girl ® and Our Generation ® dolls. Sewing is optional! Add stitching, embellishments or even glitter to these chic sandals.
- Scrap of vinyl or light-weight leather (Approx. 9” x 4”)
- 6 mm craft foam or Bake & Bend Sculpey clay
- Scrap of light cardboard for soles (e.g. cereal box)
- Hot glue gun and glue sticks or other suitable craft glue
- Approximately 14 ½ “ of ¼ trim or ribbon or 2 mm craft foam or matching leather/vinyl
- Small pieces of hook and loop tape
- An American Girl Doll to ensure the fit of the sandals
- Optional – glitter & gloss varnish, jewels or other embellishments
Skill Level: Intermediate
Download, Print & Craft!
Start your project immediately with this digital PDF pattern. It includes step-by-step instructions with full color pictures and full size pattern pieces. A PDF reader is required to view and print the file (e.g. Adobe Reader for Windows or Preview for Mac).
You will see a link to download your pattern as soon as your purchase is complete. You will also receive an email receipt for your purchase that will include the link to download the pattern.
KeLibu is not affiliated with American Girl®, Mattel®, Our Generation®, Battat®, Maplelea®, Maplelea Girls®, Avonlea Traditions Inc.®, Journey Girls®, Toys R Us®, With Heart and Soul®, Kidz N Cats®, Maru and Friends®, Maru & Friends® LLC, A Girl for All Time®, Daughters of History Ltd. or any doll/toy company.
Specification: Full Circle Sandals for 18 inch dolls
Traci Akierman is the designer, creator and owner of KeLibu. Pronounced Kee Lee Boo, the name is a mashup of her daughter’s and son’s initials and nicknames.
Traci’s passions for pattern making, sewing, costuming and dolls came together four years ago when her daughter got her first 18 inch doll and started asking for doll clothes. Her focus is on Steampunk, Fantasy and Mori Girl styles.
She makes her home in Calgary, AB, Canada with her husband and two children, ages 7 and 11.