This easy to sew Galactic Warrior outfit is even manageable for a beginner sewer. This multi-piece outfit consists of a Tunic, Pants, Sash, Belt and Tabards. Tabards can be either a sew or no-sew option. Use different colors and mix and match to create different looking outfits. Have good and evil warriors fight with swords made from bracelet-sized glowsticks and silver duck tape for the handles.
Pattern can also be used to create a Judo/Karate Gi and contains bonus instructions on how to make a belt to use with your Gi.
Galactic Warrior Pattern is also available for 18″ dolls such as American Girl® Dolls.
A complementary Robe Pattern is also available.
This PDF sewing pattern is designed to fit 14.5 inch dolls such as WellieWishers™ and Hearts For Hearts®.
Recommended Fabrics: cotton or natural utility fabric
Supplies needed for the Tunic, Sash and Tabards
• 1/3 yard of cotton, muslin, linen or natural utility fabric
If cutting neck strip on the bias, you will need ½ yard of fabric
Supplies needed for the Pants
• ¼ yard of cotton, muslin or linen fabric
• ¼” elastic (7″ long)
Supplies needed for the Sash and Belt
• Vinyl fabric (8″ x ¾”)
• (2) ¼” D-rings or (2) large paper clips to make your own ¼” D-rings or (2) jump rings with a diameter of at least ¼”
• Pliers to form the D-rings (for bending and cutting), if making your own D-rings
• Very small jewelry necklace closure
• (2) small rings (jump rings, about 1/8″ in diameter or so)
• Super glue
• ¼” x ¼” piece of hook and loop tape
Skill Level: Easy
What You Get: One 30-page sewing pattern that you digitally download as a PDF file so you can start your project immediately! The PDF sewing pattern provides full color step-by-step illustrated instructions and full-size pattern pieces. A PDF reader is required to view and print the files (example: Adobe Reader or Preview for MAC). The download link is received immediately after the transaction is complete. Print copies are NOT available.
Specification: Galactic Warrior