This easy to sew Galactic Warrior outfit is even manageable for a beginner sewer. This multi-piece outfit consists of a Tunic, Pants, Sash, Belt and Tabards. Tabards can be either a sew or no-sew option. Use different colors and mix and match to create different looking outfits. Have good and evil warriors fight with swords made from bracelet-sized glow sticks and silver duck tape for the handles. Get instructions on how to make the swords on my blog.
This PDF sewing pattern is designed to fit 18″ dolls such as American Girl®.
The Galactic Warrior pattern is also available for 14.5″ dolls such as WellieWishers™ and Hearts For Hearts®.
Recommended Fabrics: cotton, muslin or linen fabrics for outfit, vinyl for belt
Supplies needed for the Tunic:
• 1/4 yard of cotton, muslin or linen fabric
If you want to cut the neck strip on the bias, then you will need at least 1/2 yard of fabric
Supplies needed for the Pants:
• 1/3 yard of cotton, muslin or linen fabric
• 1/4″ elastic (10″ long)
Supplies needed for the Tabards:
• 1/3 yard of cotton, muslin, linen or lightweight vinyl fabric
Supplies needed for the Sash and Belt:
• Fabric (131/2″ x 5″) for Sash
• Finyl fabric (14″ x 1 3/4″)
• (2) 3/8″ D-rings (can be found on Ebay and Amazon) or one large paper clip to make your own 3/8″ D-rings
• Jewelry necklace closure
• (2) small rings (jump rings, about 1/8″ in diameter or so)
• Super glue (ONLY FOR ADULTS)
• 1/4″ x 3/4″ piece of hook and loop tape
Skill Level: Beginner
What You Get: One 31-page sewing pattern that you digitally download as a PDF file so you can start your project immediately! The PDF sewing pattern provides full color step-by-step illustrated instructions and full-size pattern pieces. A PDF reader is required to view and print the files (example: Adobe Reader or Preview for MAC). The download link is received immediately after the transaction is complete. Print copies are NOT available.
Specification: Galactic Warrior