iCreate Monthly: Issue 3 (Oct 2017) – Soft-Cover Book
Get inspired to create for your dolls with the latest issue of iCreate Monthly … our very own monthly publication!
Each full-color issue includes a Q&A-style interview with someone just like YOU who creates for dolls PLUS projects with full-size pattern pieces, printables, resources, special offers and more!
IN THIS ISSUE:
Theme: Imagine That!
• Creator Spotlight: Traci Akierman of KeLibu
• iCraft for Dolls: Create FOUR fun & easy fortune teller-inspired projects designed by Traci Akierman of KeLibu.
• Gotta Have It!: Recommended products to help fasten your doll clothing.
• Collective Wisdom: Get inspired by costume photos shared by members of the iCreate for Dolls Community.
• iCraft for Dolls: Dress up your doll as his or her favorite critter with a creative felt mask project from Liese Brouwer of Doll Tag Clothing.
• Kids’ Corner: Create a spooky cute table decoration for your doll’s Halloween festivities with a project shared by Kathleen Gallaher of Oh Sew Kat!
• iCreate Challenge: Find out more about our special month-long Octoberfest 2017 event, including lots of fun, friends … and prizes!
• Mind Your Own Craft Business: Branding tips for creative business owners to help ensure you’re not scaring off potential customers.
• Monthly Mini: Make your doll her own mini version of iCreate Monthly.
• Special Offers from KeLibu, Doll Tag Clothing and Matilda Jo Originals!
Available in both printable PDF and soft-cover book formats …
All print copies are professionally printed full-color, soft-cover books. Shipping is via USPS First Class Mail.
This product is a single issue of iCreate Monthly, which was made available to subscribers in PDF format in September 2017 and offered for individual purchase beginning October 1st. Future issues of our PDF ezine are available monthly via subscription by signing up as a premium iCreate member. Membership plans start at $5.95/month. Click here for more membership information.
Specification: iCreate Monthly: Issue 3 (Oct 2017) – Soft-Cover Book
|Dimensions||11 x 8.5 x .25 in|