This digital doll clothes pattern will let you sew a beautiful sleeveless top for your A Girl for All Time® doll.
Yes this lace yoked tank top is glam and girly but it can also be dressed down. Choose lace, fabric and trim in the same colourway for a subtle, chic look or go wild and use contrasting colors for a fun, casual look. Pair it with a skirt, shorts, jeans or capris – the possibilities are endless!
- Less than ¼ yard of light to mid-weight cotton, polyester or blends for the main fabric and the lining
- 9 inch by 6 inch piece of coordinating lace fabric for the overlay
- 11¾ inches of ¼ – ⅜ inch wide lace trim or ribbon (avoid rick rack as it is hard to line up at the side seams)
- 3¾ inch by ⅜ inch piece of loop tape and 3¾ by ½ inch piece of hook tape
- Sharp/universal needle
- Matching thread
- Hand sewing needle
- Optional – double sided tape or fabric glue stick
- Optional – turning tool to push out corners
Pair your Lace On Top Tank with the KeLibu Bubble Shorts pattern!
Specification: Lace on Top Tank designed to fit slim 16 inch dolls
Traci Akierman is the designer, creator and owner of KeLibu. Pronounced Kee Lee Boo, the name is a mashup of her daughter’s and son’s initials and nicknames.
Traci’s passions for pattern making, sewing, costuming and dolls came together four years ago when her daughter got her first 18 inch doll and started asking for doll clothes. Her focus is on Steampunk, Fantasy and Mori Girl styles.
She makes her home in Calgary, AB, Canada with her husband and two children, ages 7 and 11.