This Tudor Jewelry PDF pattern contains instructions for the necklace and matching earrings. Bonus instructions for the display stand are also included.
The Tudor Jewelry will be the perfect add-on to the 3-Looks-In-One Tudor Ensemble from ReadCreations, but don’t stop there. Add it to your doll’s Wedding Gown or Evening Dress. There is no “Lady” who can go without some fine jewelry.
Don’t be intimidated by the look. The instructions are detailed enough that even a beginner beader will have no problems creating this beautiful necklace and the matching earrings.
Give beading a try and you might find that it’s a lot of fun.
The necklace length can be adjusted to fit most 16″ to 18″ dolls.
Recommended Fabrics: 11/0 seed beads and 3-4mm round or faceted beads
Supplies needed for Necklace
• Fine beading string or nylon string (invisible sewing thread works great)
• About 6″ piece of crochet or embroidery yarn (non-stretch, to determine neck circumference)
• (2) small crimp beads (4 beading strings need to fit through crimping hole)
• (200)* 11/0 seed beads of color 1 (e.g. gold) for neck and accent
• (460)* 11/0 seed beads of color 2 (e.g. black) as main color
• (18)* 3mm – 4mm round or faceted beads of color 3 (e.g. white pearl) as highlight
• Crimping pliers or regular small pliers
• Small needle (small enough to fit through bead holes)
• 11mm x 5mm oval or ball Magnetic Clasps (can be found on Amazon, Ebay or local craft stores)
Supplies needed for Earrings
• (2) good quality eye pins (min 2″ long) or 20 gauge jewelry wire
• (8) 11/0 seed beads of color 1 (e.g. gold)
• (20) 11/0 seed beads of color 2 (e.g. black)
• (2) 3mm round or faceted beads of color 3 (e.g. white pearl)
• Round nosed pliers
• Earring studs to be used with earring hoops
Supplies needed for Bonus Jewelry Stand
• (1) sheet of card stock
• Optional decorations for card stock, e.g. paint or scrapbooking paper
• 1/8″ wide ribbon, 14″ long
Skill Level: Adult Beginner
What You Get: One 20-page sewing pattern that you digitally download as a PDF file so you can start your project immediately! The PDF sewing pattern provides full color step-by-step illustrated instructions and full-size pattern pieces. A PDF reader is required to view and print the files (example: Adobe Reader or Preview for MAC). The download link is received immediately after the transaction is complete. Print copies are NOT available.
Specification: Tudor Jewelry