Do you have trouble sourcing and gathering all the small findings that you need for your doll costume projects? Well then this is the kit for you! Made specifically to work with the Woodland Elf Costume patterns, this kit includes all the findings and charms you need to make your Woodland Elf Costume extra special!
Included in the kit are:
– D-ring hangers and mini brads for the belt
– 5 inches of small link chain
– a double-sided flower lobster closure and jump rings
– a corked glass bottle* that can be filled and has an eye so it can be hung from the belt
– your choice of pendant box – heart, filigree oval or filigree box
– your choice of jump rings OR eyelets** and washers for the shirt and belt
*Glass bottle will be chosen randomly from those in stock. Some are cylindrical and some are shaped.
**You will need an eyelet setter (not included) if you choose the eyelet & washer option. If you do not have an eyelet setter capable of setting ⅛ inch eyelets, choose the jump ring option. Instructions are given in the pattern for both options.
COMING SOON – Copper and Silver Findings Kits
Traci Akierman is the designer, creator and owner of KeLibu. Pronounced Kee Lee Boo, the name is a mashup of her daughter’s and son’s initials and nicknames.
Traci’s passions for pattern making, sewing, costuming and dolls came together four years ago when her daughter got her first 18 inch doll and started asking for doll clothes. Her focus is on Steampunk, Fantasy and Mori Girl styles.
She makes her home in Calgary, AB, Canada with her husband and two children, ages 7 and 11.